Experience the ‘Busy Bee’ Difference:
Selecting a Home Care Provider is an especially important decision. To best serve you, we make great efforts to set ourselves apart from other home care agencies. We believe this will be apparent from your first contact with Busy Bee Home Care, during our initial consultation, and throughout the relationship we form with clients and family members.
- Effective caregiver training program that greatly exceeds industry standards
- Quality oversight by our experienced Administrator and Care Coordinator
- Complimentary support and connections to area resources
- Expertise in working with Alzheimer’s/Dementia clients
- Utilizing an advanced medical charting system
- Complimentary Transitional Care Management if needed (see below)
Our goal is to keep your loved one safe at his or her own home for as long as possible. However, we will have an honest conversation with you if we believe an alternative option may be most beneficial. While increasing home care hours as needs progress is always the first option, our commitment is to always put our clients needs first.
That is why Busy Bee offers a complimentary program of TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT.
This program ensures you or your loved one is always receiving the appropriate and safest environment to meet their current care needs. Our team has extensive experience and knowledge in the fields of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care (CBRF and RCAC). Another specialty is hospice and end-of-life care, which could take place at home or in a senior living community. We will devote our vast resources and connections to provide you with recommended options for your consideration.
Serving All Chippewa Valley & Surrounding Communities